Where are We and Contacts
WHERE IS ALPYLAND LOCATED?
The nearest parking lot
Alpyland is located at an altitude of 1490 meters in the Mottarone area, in the municipality of Stresa.
Here are the coordinates of the nearest free parking to us: 45°53’4.26″N, 8°27’13.39″E
How to get here
Continue towards Mottarone with the Borromea toll road (car € 10 – motorbike € 7). Alternatively, reach Armeno and follow the signs for Mottarone.
From the A26 motorway
Exit at Carpugnino and continue towards Mottarone with the Borromea toll road (car € 10.00 – motorbike € 7.00). Alternatively, reach Armeno and follow the signs for Mottarone.
From Lake Orta
Continue towards Mottarone with the free provincial road.
* the calendar may undergo sudden changes in terms of opening days and hours in the event of bad weather.
Alpyland follows two different opening schedules in the summer and winter seasons. We are open every day of the week from early April to late October. From November to March, we are open every weekend and during holidays.
Click on the calendar days for more information about Alpyland’s opening, closing, and hours!
A MEMORY IS FOREVER!
How does the Video system work?
- Welcome to Alpyland! At our ticket office, purchase your ticket or validate the one purchased online.
- Scan your ticket at the turnstile and, following the instructions of the staff, take a seat on the bob
- The operator will place a magnetic card at the back of your bob
- Fasten your seatbelt, listen carefully to the instructions from the operator, and get ready for an adventure!
- At the end of your ride, don’t forget to remove the magnetic card from the back of your bob
- Watch the free preview of your video on the two totems located in the wooden cabin near the exit platform, just a few steps away from the ticket office
- If you decide to proceed with the purchase, you will receive an email within 24 hours containing the video in both horizontal and vertical formats, ready to be shared on major social media platforms
- Share your experience with us by tagging our page @alpyland or using the hashtag #alpyland